- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Spend $50.00 to Free Shipping
- New customer? Get 10% off when signing up to our newsletter
What it is: Chiara is a brown “half lash”, which means that the lash band is 30% shorter. These lashes are easy to apply and the perfect choice for beginners. You will get a natural look with extra length in the outer corner of the eye.
<tab-content name="WHY IT'S SPECIAL">
- A brown corner lash.
- Extremely easy to apply, which makes them the perfect choice for beginners.
Gives a natural look with extra length in the outer corner of the eye.
<tab-content name="HOW TO USE">
- Measure and trim the lash strip if required.
- Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for 30 seconds until the adhesive becomes tacky.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press down to secure.
- Finish with one coat mascara to blend them together with your own lashes.
- To remove, simply peel off the lash from the outer edge and carefully remove adhesive from the band to reuse.
Glue purchased separately.
Sweed offers free Standard Shipping on orders over $50 | €30 | £37. No code necessary. Free shipping will be applied at checkout and does not include duties. All of our products are shipped to you from Sweden via a secure, tracked shipping method.
All respective shipping fees are reflected on the checkout page.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return your Sweed product (s) within14 days of receiving the order. Please note that product(s) must be returned unused, undamaged and in its original cardboard outer packaging, which must remain sealed and thereby unopened. Please allow up to 14 days for your transaction to process. Your refund will be issued in the form of original payment, such as the credit card used for the order. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
Exchanges are not supported at this time - if you would like a product, please return your unwanted item and place a new order.
DO YOU DO ANY ANIMAL TESTING?
We’re committed to being vegan and cruelty free. None of our products are tested on animals at any stage of product development, and we only work with vendors who uphold the same standards.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
WHERE CAN I SEE/ PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCTS IN PERSON?
Please visit our Store Locator Page for a complete listing of all physical stores that carry our products.