Oeil de Biche
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Spend $50.00 to Free Shipping
- New customer? Get 10% off when signing up to our newsletter
<variant-description name="Oeil de Biche">
What it is: The perfect lash for you who's looking for a plump and lush effect. This style is a true favourite and is suitable for both day and night. Used by superstar Jennifer Lopez.
<tab-content name="WHY IT'S SPECIAL">
Used by superstar Jennifer Lopez.
- “Œil de Biche” means deer eyes in French and is the perfect lash for you who's looking for a plump and lush effect.
Get inspired by Jennifer Lopez makeup artist, Hrush Achemyan, and cut the lashes into 2-3 pieces for an easier application.
<tab-content name="HOW TO USE">
- Measure and trim the lash strip if required.
- Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for 30 seconds until the adhesive becomes tacky.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press down to secure.
- Finish with one coat mascara to blend them together with your own lashes.
- To remove, simply peel off the lash from the outer edge and carefully remove adhesive from the band to reuse.
Glue purchased separately.
Sweed offers free Standard Shipping on orders over $50 | €30 | £37. No code necessary. Free shipping will be applied at checkout and does not include duties. All of our products are shipped to you from Sweden via a secure, tracked shipping method.
All respective shipping fees are reflected on the checkout page.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return your Sweed product (s) within14 days of receiving the order. Please note that product(s) must be returned unused, undamaged and in its original cardboard outer packaging, which must remain sealed and thereby unopened. Please allow up to 14 days for your transaction to process. Your refund will be issued in the form of original payment, such as the credit card used for the order. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
Exchanges are not supported at this time - if you would like a product, please return your unwanted item and place a new order.
DO YOU DO ANY ANIMAL TESTING?
We’re committed to being vegan and cruelty free. None of our products are tested on animals at any stage of product development, and we only work with vendors who uphold the same standards.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
WHERE CAN I SEE/ PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCTS IN PERSON?
Please visit our Store Locator Page for a complete listing of all physical stores that carry our products.