Sweed offers free Standard Shipping on orders over $50 | €30 | £37. No code necessary. Free shipping will be applied at checkout and does not include duties. All of our products are shipped to you from Sweden via a secure, tracked shipping method.
All respective shipping fees are reflected on the checkout page. Orders placed before 1:00pm EST will be processed within 1-2 business days. Sweed only ships on business days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following business day.
During certain peak times, including holidays, orders may take up to 3-5 business days to process and ship. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. We estimate that you will receive your order within 5-10 business days of its ship date depending on your location.
In case your Sweed package arrives damaged as a result of shipment, please save the shipping box, the Sweed products and its original blue cardboard outer packaging, and email us as soon as possible at email@example.com to notify us of the damage.
CUSTOMSCustoms fees, tariffs or duties are not included in pricing. Orders shipped to non EU countries could be charged with customs fees upon arrival. Unfortunately, we cannot predict the extent of these costs, which are your responsibility. Please consult the local customs office to determine the amount of duties and taxes that will be charged on your package.
Please also note that we are unable to fulfill any request to declare your package for any value other than the total value paid at checkout.
RETURN POLICYWe hope you love our products as much as we do. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily return your Sweed product (s) within14 days of receiving the order.
Please note that product(s) must be returned unused, undamaged and in its original blue cardboard outer packaging, which must remain sealed and thereby unopened. Returns that do not meet these requirements will unfortunately not be refunded. Please also make sure you choose an appropriate cardboard shipping box for your return to prevent the item(s) from being damaged while in transit.
Please allow up to 14 days for your transaction to process. Your refund will be issued in the form of original payment, such as the credit card used for the order. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
Please note, gift cards are final sale.
RETURN CONDITIONSTo return your product(s), please follow these steps:
1. Before returning your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) days after delivery to inform us which products you would like to return. In this email, please include the following information: order number, product(s) you would like to return, name, phone number, email address and delivery address.
2. Our customer service team will reply and give you further instructions.
3. Place the product(s) you wish to return, into a shipping box. Please note that product(s) must be returned unused, undamaged and in its original blue cardboard outer packaging, which must remain sealed and thereby unopened. Returns that do not meet these requirements will unfortunately not be refunded.
4. Arrange a return shipment to us using a carrier of your choice. Please be advised, the customer is responsible for the return shipping fees. We are not responsible for any returns lost in transit, which is why we recommend using an insured delivery method with tracking information.
5. Please address your return package to:
Att: No. 18 Nybrokajen
111 48 Stockholm
6. After we have received your returned products, we will process your return request as soon as possible. If all aforementioned conditions are met, please allow up to 14 days for your transaction to process. Your refund will be issued in the form of original payment, such as the credit card used for the order.
In case you have any other questions or concerns regarding returns, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Please be advised, the customer is responsible for the return shipping fees.